A New Version of WebAVA is here!
We are pleased to announce that a new version of WebAVA is here! We have improved every aspect of our platform to better serve our clients.
- New and better reporting
- Improved performance
- Modern, more accessible design
- Mobile friendly
To allow for the smoothest transition, the current version of WebAVA is not going anywhere yet. We will be operating both sites simultaneously to allow you to move to the new platform seamlessly. We won't be taking this version of the site offline until Q1 2021.
There are some things to note about the transition:
- You will need to reset your password on the new site before you can login the first time. Your password between the old site and new site will not synchronize.
- Assessments taken on the old site will only appear on the old site. Assessments completed on the new site will appear on both the new site and the old site.
- Certain reports and features have new names. Please download our announcement below for details.
- Some features and options may not be available at this time. We will be adding more features to the new site regularly, but please let us know if you would like a feature by using the Send Us Feedback link on the new site!